Blooming Here. Living Now.

Friday, April 26, 2019

Bound for Greece and Israel!

One week from today, God-willing, I will be seated next to my mother on a plane headed for London Heathrow, and then Athens, and then Israel, with a group of 50 other believers from my parent's church in southern California.  I can hardly belief that this once in a lifetime opportunity is about to become a reality.  Dad and Mom had planned to go together, before Dad had been diagnosed with cancer and finished his earthly race shortly thereafter.  I am going with Mom in his stead, which is a bittersweet experience.  I am hoping to record my thoughts and experiences here, and am trying to become accustomed to writing at the end of the day, hoping that I will be able to do so from my Chromebook while on this trip.

No comments: